Sunday, October 17, 2010

At last...



At last, my partner and i have decide the second video to be used for the second assignment. It was difficult at first because we need to watch the video first and scan through the video what is appropriate to be used of teaching, what is not appropriate, whether the video has educational purposes, what is the theme of the video, it is interesting and will it gain children's attention and so on. and so on. It is important to consider the video by relating it to many factors as this video is meant to be used for educational purposes and this means that the children will learn something from there. I agree that this activity does make me aware of the challenges that will face in future when I'm in school teaching. Thus, it gives me a hint that i must be prepared all the time starting from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment